Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Day before Public Holiday

Went out with my friends, Zhenhui and Shaowei, to see anime figurines..Haahaa..Got their PP..and decided to spend some $ on those anime figurines. I think they are quite nice, but then I don't have the hobby of collecting, and there are no space for me to put in my room. Sat at the Coffee Bean, waiting for another friend, Eddy to come..while Shaowei has to leave to accompany his girlfriend to this Wine Company near the Botanic Garden.

After that went to have a game of pools..My skills still damn lousy..Haix. Anyway met another of our friend, Junren (one of our pool kakis) at the pool, he was playing with his group of friends. Saw someone familiar within Junren's group of friends...Just couldn't remember where I had seen this person. So while I was 'literally scratching' my head, this person suddenly came over, and asked me, "Are you Jeffrey?"..He said that he found me familiar too..but just couldn't remember where he saw me too. So while we were figuring out, he mentioned that he was from Taurus, Haahaa That's my Platoon in BMT...And he was in the same platoon as me, but he was in Section 4 and me in Section 1. He remembered that I had helped him in SOC during those days. LOLx..No wonder..Anyway, Just glad that I make another 'new' friend, whom I had forgotten. You know lah, BMT days are short, the most you can remember are your own section mates..

After pool, went for supper with Zhenhui and Eddy lah..As Usual, the 3 of us just can crap anything under the 'moon'. Haahaa..Bleah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home