Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Not a 'Good Friday' after all...
Though it was a public holiday, somehow, my 'bio clock' woke me up at 8.00am, the usual time for me to wake up to go and prepare myself for work..

I thought I was able to sleep and rest more..Not a good start huh..

So I wake up, on my computer, my tv..watch Good Morning Singapore, at the same time check Interactive Straits Times, for coverage on our client. No coverage..or Did I miss the article? I also don't know..Hope my colleague will perhaps do a more precise check..

Talk to a friend online, and we both have a cravings for Mac's Big Breakfast(BF) today! Hmm..I don't know if he had bought his BF, but I definitely had mine..'cause it been a long time I had BF, so went to Singapore Post, there to get it.

Had my yummy BF..Whoo! It's really satisfying..Read my newspapers..Drinking coffee..Its like those typical 'retired people' enjoying their morning meal.

After this weekend, office will be left with me and one colleague AND the BOSS. Some colleagues have taken holiday leave..Oh Boring..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home