Sunday, April 09, 2006

Event Day

An entry which I should posted a week ago..Last weekend 1st and 2nd Apr, I was at the Padang doing my work...its a sport event. The day started off terribly because, the field of Padang was damn muddy because it had rained the day before the day of event, my shoes and jeans were soiled. Haix..

Then one of the organiser's people asked me and colleague to help her carry the ice cube box from another tent. Not that I'm not helpful, but I feel that its not part of our job to do that. They have so many volunteers around the place, why couldn't she find them to do the task.

My colleague stayed in the tent, where I do some recce around the whole place to get familiarise with everything. 10am already, the whole place was not ready prepared for the 'crowd'. People are taking their own sweet times to set up their things.

Then some contestants (babes and hunks) started coming in to do their rehearsal for their Contest in the afternoon. My colleague was craze over this contestant, no. 2...he's a gurkha..Haahaa.

Met this producer from Channel U, showed her around the place. Nice talking to her..Hehe. Quite a friendly person.

Oh did I mentioned that I got sun-burnt that day..Bleah!!! Its okie lah...at least better-looking now...Haahahaaaa so thick-skinned..My right arm is much more tanned than my left one..Damn it. Now the skin is starting to peel off...

Okie, back to the event, I only managed to watch the Contest half-way before returning to office to send out photos story to the media. Didn't really see the hunks and babes...but i know one babe wear bikini on the stage..another hunk went topless on stage..one babe trying to promote her school adventure sports in front of the organiser..i think she's trying to 'kill' herself.

The winner of the hunk is cute lar..and the babe is the one who wears bikini..somemore she's is 31 years old. Figure wise...Hmm..no comments. Haahaa. Oh if you guys want to look at the pictures...i might be able to provide them..Haahaa. Or if you can find back the TNP article dated 2 Apr.



That day, basically i worked till 8+ or 9+..can't remember..share cab home with my colleague.

The next day, 2nd Apr, I was supposed to get the laptop from office and bring to the Padang to upload pictures that they had taken. Wait and wait...Oh..remember the 3 boys from ACS that I mentioned in my previous posts..they took part in the race, and got in fifth place...wow! Again I got sun-burnt...bring that journalist around to take pictures...

Went back office to send photo story to media again...buSy sia..End of day...not bad lar..still got free goodies back from organiser...Haahaa. Boss give us a 'half' day off for monday...so we only need to come into office at 12.00pm..Better than nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home