Thursday, April 13, 2006

Early knock off time...

Yes..Boss in good mood..
Decided to give us an early knock-off..since most of the accounts are coming to an end..Not as busy as the past few weeks..

You see ah..He's a likeable person if he is in good mood..However, once he starts screaming, everyone will try to avoid him as far as possible..

Sighz..Can he remain in his pleasant mood? Please don't scream..Otherwise blood pressure will sure go up one..

Guess what?On my way to the bus stop, I saw someone 'familiar'..Even though he was wearing a cap, I still can recognise him. Jason Tan from the 'Project Superstar' Contest. He was with another person (also wearing cap), which I couldn't recognise...But later, from this person's gestures, I noticed that he is the Champion of 'Project Superstar', Kelvin Tan. He had his hands on the shoulders of Jason, and Jason guided him along the road. Think they are quite close friends since the start of the singing competition. I can still remember the duet they sing.."Zhang Xin", nice song they presented..

At the bus stop, saw another familiar face again..HaHa..This person just alighted from the bus, walked past me... He's none other than my 2nd OC, Cpt Kenny during my times in army. I wonder he remembered this army boy..who was once under him last time...Haahaa..But for sure, I do recognise him..

Tomorrow is Good Friday..Wonder what should I do...Hmmm....Nobody is free. Maybe stay at home and rest?

Oh..By the way..I beginning to like to watch this show, "Jewel in the Palace" aka "Da Chang Jin"..I'm addicited to how foods are being prepared, and through creativity, the main character prepared another new dish. So amazing. All those competitions..they need to go through..it's exciting! Somehow the storyline look alike to those comics, that I read.

You see..I used to keep collection of comics, especially comics of cookery like "Zhong Hua Xiao Chu Shi", "Jiang Tai De Shou Shi" etc..The main character will always go through obstacles to improve his/her skills. Through creativity, innovation, he/she will make new dishes. Or source for unusual ingredients to make a particular dish. Or even to satisfy the wish of a person, who want to try a dish that can no longer be found, but in his/her memory...Of course, the main highlight of the story is..there will also be opponent who want to compete with the main character...many challenges...

AND the KEY point to these comics or shows is that
"You should prepare the food with love. The person who eat, will then feel happy." Ah..somewhere along that line lar..you know you know..Hehe

Personally, I went through it..had 2 persons in my life (Erm..other than my mum, dad and brother) who prepared food for me..one who prepared breakfasts usually (X years ago)..and the other who gave me a big sandwich (X months ago) Haha..

That's all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home