Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekend..

my last weekend was spent at home, mugging my textbooks and lecture notes..Boring right? Anyway, went out with my secondary school mates on saturday night..to have supper. Then they decided to go watch '8 Below'..so I also go watch lor..Hmm..Nice show, especially if you are a dog lover..or perhaps someone who like snows..The 8 huskies are adorable..Through the show, you see their determination to survive, their resourcefulness to hunt for foods, the way they work as a group, whether to find food or fight against their predator, their playfulness when the dogs were amazed by the 'whatever-thing' and run about..and many more..you can pick up from the show. Therefore, I give this show a rating 4/5..Think it is really worth to watch. Of course, its also a sad show too..Don't wish to give too much details..

Sunday..finally wake up at 11.30am..Usually my bio clock will have woke me up at 8am. But I guess because I slept at 2+am on Saturday, thats why I slept till 11+am lar. Nothing much..still mugging..and watch the Charity Show. Not really exciting..abit plain normal from the other 'charity shows'. I still enjoy myself..Hmm..watching Fann Wong doing the 'sand picture'. Nice. Seen this similar display on TV Mobile, by students who also use sands to make pictures for a sort of competition for the Total Defence. Their one is nice too..Nevertheless, Zhen Ni made her appearance for the charity show, sang a number of songs, raised the highest amount of donations. But then still can't be compared to the time when she came and raised over $100 thousands..with just few songs..

Monday was a tiring day..helping colleague to do her report..work till 11+pm...Shared cab home. Think this is my 3rd or 4th times..working so late since my internship. Went home, watch the results for Superband..G-force was out..Dunno how well they sing, but listening to the comments by Jeff Wang, they were good..but they still lost. And I thought they are some cuties..Gals will surely go gaga over them what and vote for them..What's wrong with people ah? When some people neither have the ability to sing or have the look..still can get in? Haahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home