Thursday, June 15, 2006

finally an update..

After my last entry...I haven't been able to really update my blog..mainly because this laptop that I'm using..does not allow me to log in...so for the past one week...my blog seems sooooo quiet..did anyone miss my entries? I know one friend, Geryl...just asked me to update my blog today..Hahhaa

Anyway..I tried to play around with the Internet Options - Settings..Bingo!! I can login liao!! Hehe

So let's start from Friday..
Busy day at work...cos I need to settle all my work before I go for my study leave next week. Then hand over my work to my colleague, requesting him to follow up on some of my work when I'm away. Suppose to have a meeting at 5.00pm with Boss, but he didn't turn up..Phew~ Lucky~ Cos it means, I wouldn't get scoldings from him. So looking forward to my leave...though it's suppose to be study leave...but I really need a break from all the work in those 3 mths...I'm abit tired..

Saturday
Even though its offically on leave..I'm still doing some work for the company...that's to monitor the chinese newspaper..and keep my colleague update about certain matter before 10am..which MEANS I have to wake up early to buy papers..haix..Anyway..no difference lah..I wanted to watch the repeat telecast of SUPERBAND..I missed the live show..Milo Pengz is getting better and better!! I always looking forward to their performance...always very unique and special. Nothing much then...rotting at home..playing game...

A friend has went to BKK for holiday..Envy..I also want to go on holiday. My last trip was in year Dec 2004.

Sunday
Went out with my friends. Have lunch at Kenny Roger..then go to Queensway. After that, orchard, Wheelock Place..in search of my shoes. I want to get this pair of shoes (pic below). Is it nice? Went there to find out that they only have brown/blue one. And the size left..is 7. I can't really fit into it..abit tight. Ask the sales person...he says its an old series..2 mths back...no other colours available..SAD! Mood wasn't that good...but still okie..Had dinner at Far East...and then chilling out at Burger King..Lolx..Suppose to be at Swensen's for ice-creams, but waiting time too long..

Monday
Start preparing for my exams..Spend my morning, writing notes for 4 chapters, before meeting my friend, Andrew. It's his birthday! Another Geminian..Hahaha. Reach the Cityhall MRT Station..he late again. I was approached by this guy, asking me some survey thing..about job opportunities in this new company...Japan Lifescience? Hmm..anyway just answered a few of his questions..The weird thing is..while I was at the Station waiting for my friend..this guy never approached any other passerbys..Why did he 'prey' on me ah? Haha. That's not the point.

Met Andrew, and Winson..Walked around Citylink..Suntec..before settling down at Sakae Sushi for our dinner buffet. Couldn't resist...I ate some seafood stuff again =X Then Vance, joined us at around 7+...After dinner, walked around again..before going to Esplande to take some photographs.. =) The day was fun..I hoped Andrew had an enjoyable day too! Hehe

Tuesday
Another day spent at home..writing notes for the remaining 6 chapters. So Sian..Anyway..the day brightens when I received an sms from a friend..it somehow cheers me up..I also don't know what I, myself is thinking about...kinda mixed feeling...abit lost..Sometimes..I've been thinking..What do I want in life exactly? There are so many paths ahead of me..Which path should I take? Checked my office email...got 20 mails altogether!! Wa lau..So many..I'm just gone for only 2 days...

Wednesday
2nd revision for the exam. Head bursting with too many information..Decided to skip less important stuff...Then did my tutorials...not bad...can handle all of them..no sweats..hehe. I beginning to feel tired how some people can talk in msn..maybe the interest has faded...Just hope the friendship is still there. Decided to sleep at 12am..and wake up at 6.30am the next morning..Exam Day!

Thursday
Wake up at 6.30am..Reach Paradiz Centre at around 8am...Then studied for the 3rd time..a very brief run through of my notes...Then I ate my Big Breakfast! Satisfying..Hehe..Continue with my revision till 11am before I went to school to meet my classmate, Pearlyn. Used my laptop, tapping the school's wireless internet...log in to MSN...and chatted with some friends..Haha...I'm just relaxing myself before the paper. 12.15pm!! Sit for my exam paper..The theory part was abit tough, so I went straight to do the calculations..Quite confident in the calculations. Still got plenty time for me to crack my brain on some theory questions..Overall, I guessed should be able to pass with flying colours..After exam, decided to go to Heeren to look for my pair of shoes..Didn't find it..Went to Cineleisure..Got..but still the same blue/brown design..Walked further down to Far East...Hmm...still the same blue/brown one..Tried fitting it..quite comfortable..and look nice too..Now I wondering if I should get this blue/brown one or go online to buy my ivory/green one. Haix..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spend money again..tot u got another pair of new shoes recently? save money lah, can buy for me i dun mind, hahaha...=p

Mon Feb 19, 05:59:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home