Wednesday, June 07, 2006

hopping onto a train, leading to another career path...

Yesterday night, my mum told me that my cousin was asking her, when am i going to graduated, what i studied..and other things. She told my mum that she intends to contact me..and see if i'm interested to work in her office there..If i'm not suitable, she can also refer me to her other clients...

I didn't give my mum an answer...

What I know is that my cousin..is earning $8k per mth!! She works in the Stock Exchange or something related industry..i suppose..If she's going to bring me in..its a great opportunity to learn new things..and of course earn higher pay..(very tempting!)

But on my side, I'm worried whether I can cope with new environment (financial industry)..and should i continue my path towards PR/Marketing...

Interest Vs Money...How?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home