Sunday, June 18, 2006

An eventful day..Thanks

This entry should be posted on 18/06/2006...4.00am. but I couldn't access to Internet at home. So having sleeping for less than 5 hours, I decided to wake up and write my blog.

Yesterday, decided to have my haircut, waited for quite some time, before it was my turn. Argh..She cut my hair abit short again..Hehehe. That's not important. The whole afternoon, I've trying to tap on the wireless network around my neighbourhood..but couldn't...so disappointing..Then I decided to go to Mr Bean Cafe near Paradiz Center..thinking that I can use the wireless network over there, and since I'll be meeting my army friends at 7pm for dinner near that location. Reached Mr Bean Cafe at around 5pm alone..ordered a new york cheese cake, and mango smoothies..sit down with my lappy, surfing...HehE..it's a relaxing day for me..let the time passes slowly..I'm just enjoying every seconds, every minutes..alone..Haha Can't imagine I can spent 2 hours, eating my cheese cake..and drinking my smoothies! I like this kind of feeling..of course it will be better if there is someone sitting beside me..to enjoy the moment.

At 7pm..walked a short distance to our favourite 'Starhub' Chicken Rice for a simple dinner. Met Zhenhui, Eddy, Junren, Singkwang and Junwei for our dinner. Nah..we didn't go there to eat..Instead we went to this roast duck stall besides the Chicken Rice Stall for dinner..Hmm..food was okie..hehe..still preferred our chicken rice =P Chatted..Know some new updates from each friend..Great to know that everyone is doing well, aiming to attain certain goals in life like Eddy pursuing his degree in Banking and Financing at SIM, Junren and Junwei aiming for their driving license..Of course, the biggest news is someone (whom I shall not name, hehe) is ATTACHED! Erm..those army friends ah reading my blog...can try guessing..cos out of the six people, singkwang is attached long time..and ME is definitely not counted lor. HAHA. OMG I was abit surprised. He was attached for a few weeks. Glad he found his love. Happy for him. How come lately...people are getting attached ah? Is June a peak season period to fall in love? Hmm..when is my turn? Lolx..Kidding.

After the dinner (Thanks for treating me to this fare.), was supposed to go to Hark Music, for some relaxation..Too bad the place is full, so we went to play pool. Luckily, I didn't play as bad as last time...skill still there..managed to win 2 games. Hehe.

Around 10pm..decided to go for a chilling session at TCC..Zhenhui ordered this Hawaillian drink..which is a mix of coconut and pineapple...Tasted so funny and weird...Hahaha. Again we chit-chat..our conversation never seems to be ending..There's so much we can talk about..It was around 11.40pm..before we decided to call it a day...so we walked our way towards Dohby Ghaut MRT..and were discussing to plan to see movies at the Cathay on one of the weekdays. As we walked past Cathay Cineleisure, Zhenhui challenge Junwei (known to be 'Cinderella' - Need to reach home before 12am) to watch a midnight show. So three of us, (the others went home) decided to watch Silent Hill at 12.25am at the Grand Cathay (the one with the big screen). Okie..this is my first time watching movie at Cathay Cineleisure..Nice experience. The seats are spacious..quite comfortable..Well, the movie I will give it a rating of 3.5/5. Nice suspense show...blood and gore scenes, wow! But then..the ending is something which I couldn't figure out..

Show ended around 3.00am..share a cab home with Zhenhui..Some amusing thing happened on my way home..Upon reaching my home, I speak to the taxi driver in mandarin telling him to stop, but he still continue driving..it was only till the 3rd time..he says "Huh? you want me to stop?" He stopped the cab. Then I briefly glanced through the taxi driver's identity photo and name..and found that he is actually a malay..OMG..make such a silly mistake..haha so embarrassing..

Had a bathe...and decided to try my luck..getting online..but no luck. So in the end, couldn't write my blog. Amazingly, 3+ am.. a friend of mine, sms "good night..blah blah" It was like so weird. If I'm already asleep...wouldn't he be disturbing my sleep in the middle of the night. Or else, another possibility is that he saw me on the street? Hmm...

Just a side note..I'll like to thank Shaowei (the first person to wish me 'Happy Birthday' on 17/06, Well it's abit early..hehe) and my five army friends. Hugs. Hope you guys enjoy the day too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home