Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Laalaalaalaa

Guess what..?
We just had a small celebration for the birthday gal and boi. A mini cut cake session in the office. Who's the birthday gal, you might ask..? None other than my colleague, Haz. Her birthday falls on 18 June. Hehe. Mine on 19 June..Another friend of mine..Eric..on 20 June. Today is his birthday!!! Happy Birthday Eric! Another friend, Guanjie will be celebrating his birthday on 22 June. So where is the birthday boi/gal born on 21 June?

Anyway, back to the topic..Boss, Leonard, Roy, Tanty and the 2 birthday kids had this chocolate cake..Yummy..Hehe. Irene, the lady Boss only bought birthday gift for her..aww..Nevermind. Boss then asked me to request for birthday present from Irene..I didn't. I asked for my pay instead..I got my pay check!! So happy.

Got a belated birthday wish from Noinoi. Thanks gal!

Anyone wants treat??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home