Monday, June 19, 2006

Officially 25!

Yeah!! I'm older by one year again..Time passes so fast..I was still a 24 years old chap a day ago..now I'm 25 liao..Thanks Mum to your 'factory', I got a face that doesn't look old...Hahaa..Always look like young teenager..SO BHB..

12midnight was a busy timing for me..received a number of smses from my friends, and replying them. Thanks a lot!! Thanks for remembering this ordinary day that means nothing to you..but a special day to me. Thanks Benny, Geryl, Alvin, Pearlyn, Ed, Haz, Johnny, Corrine, Lingjia for your smses and the whole lot whom I had met on the weekends.

What's my birthday wish? Loook back at my Resolutions 2006...you'll find the answer.

Hope today..work go smoothly..This will be my biggest present. Don't give me TROUBLES on my birthday hor...HEHE

Happy Birthday to Myself..Andrew's friend, Derek and Anyone who is born on 19th June!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home