Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bonding the perfect love with the imperfect person

How many times, we always say we are in search for the perfect person in our lives. Everyone hopes to find the perfect person to date and love and eventually get married. All the perfect criteria..from looks, character, personality etc..is what we are looking for. We place high expectations on the Mr Right/Miss Right, hoping that he/she turns out to be your Prince Charming or Snow White. I think its just fairy tales..

I never believe in finding the perfect person..What matters most is the 10 C's that I had listed long time ago in one of my previous entry: Communication; Chemistry; 'Click'; Contented; Character; Compatibility; Cherish; Caring and Concerning; Contribution; Commitment. Thinking back, Feel Kinda silly to list such criteria out..hahaa~

Heck!! I give up! I don't know what am I writing..Been trying to write something for the past few days, but they just doesn't make sense..

But the title is a nice conclusion of what I've been trying to bring out.

"Bonding the Perfect Love with the Imperfect Person"
True Love is built on how willingly you can accept the imperfects of your other half..
It all depends on the generosity of your heart to give and take..
And you don't love the person blindly..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Mon Jun 26, 10:08:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Identify yourself please...

Mon Jun 26, 11:44:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home