Friday, June 30, 2006

Last day of work

30 June 2006 marks the official last day of work for me in the company. Since early March till June, I've worked for 4 months..It wasn't a long period..but then considered that this is an internship (which only required 20 working days actually). I had spent more than the necessary requirement, to work in this company, gaining working experience.

Nonetheless, I wasn't very much involved in the PR work, but I am definitely exposed to how the media works, and other things that we can't learn from the classes or textbooks. Event management skills were part of my core area; starting from scratch, contacting the different associations and societies, to planning of programmes, and now I'm just waiting for the actual day.

A big thanks to all my colleagues for their guidances during my intership! We share good times, bad times together, gossiped about everything...Not to forget about my Boss, his screamings wake me up every now and then...and there are alot of things to learn from him. Sadly I wouldn't have the chance anymore. Will I one day...miss his scoldings?

Someone asked me whether I'm happy or sad at my last day of work. Mixed feelings of both. Abit nostalgic. Still remember that I was so looking forward to the end of June, counting down everyday. But as the 'Final Day' approaches, I wished the time will pass slowly..or perhaps stop. There's a Chinese saying "tian xia mei you bu san de yan xi", I guess we all have to part one day, but being friends, hopefully we do stay in contact.

The day ended with lots of work to be rushed and handing over my work to my colleague..

Went to have dinner with my colleagues at Far East..Dinner wasn't pleasing..Because the service is bad. And went to Coffee Bean to chill out..Though it was an ordinary day spent, but the feeling is different.

It's already 2.15am..just updated this entry and another previous entry, "Bonding the ......"

Everything will be different starting next Monday...Remember? I'm got 2 tasks to be done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home