Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Great feeling~

Today..went to fulfil the mission for Task 2..Great feeling..Guess the change in Jeff is starting..Hehe. Maybe after Reservist..can still go do something else..Should I?

Today went to Ig's Heaven to buy the perfume atomizer..I've been hoping to buy it..But because I took a long time to consider..I didn't buy it..Now due to GSS 2006, they are having a 70% discount...Usual price is $46+...After discount..only $13..HEHE..So happy! Later gonna, pour CK One perfume (a present from my friend) into it..Hmm..the other one..I should pour my Polo Ralph Romance..

Then later, I went to meet Andrew for jalan jalan..and dinner..He brought me to this stall selling Japanese cold noodles (located at the Ex-Nokia Service Shop) Tried a small sampling..it tastes nice..Maybe next time, I will buy.

I'm going Malaysia tomorrow~ =)

2 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

so happening..

Tue Jul 04, 11:50:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

where got happening..hehe

Wed Jul 05, 07:45:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home