Sunday, July 02, 2006

The appointment

As mentioned before..I'm soooo looking forward to this appointment. What is this mysterious appointment that I'm talking about??? Hahaha..it's none other than my FIRST facial wash. Yeah..something that I wanted to do..but didn't plan the time for it...either busy with work or else with school projects. So I asked my Brother to help me book an appointment, using his package..its free for me, don't need to pay a single cent~~

I got this serious problems of blackheads and acnes on areas around my nose; Quite disturbing for me..

I reached the place and waited for about 10 mins. The Boss was still doing facial wash for a customer. As I was waiting, I looked around the room..The place got a nice ambience, playing calm music, and serving me with this cup of fragrance tea...

Want to know how my first experience of facial wash??

Well, He cleanses my face with some sorts of lotions..I mean he use many different types of lotions/creams...because, everytime he applies..I smell something different. Believe me..they really smell nice...got this fruity or flowery smell...I'm totally engrossed in the smells..Feel my mood lightens a lot..

Then He uses this 'steam' machine, and continues to apply lotions on my face..I suppose this process is to open up my pores..By now , my mind was now going a stage of trance due to inhaling all the different kind of smells from the lotions/creams...suddenly all the sweet memories came flowing into my mind..Deep inside my heart...I knew I was smiling. hehe..A bit crazy..

Next He uses something like the Biore's Pore Packs..except that they are bigger in pieces and more effective than Biore's. He paste them on my nose, cheeks and chin. After waiting for 5 mins, He pull them out! OUCHH..painful sia! Then He shows me the whiteheads left on the patches..commenting that my daily facial wash is not doing a good job.

This is the most terrible part...the purging of blackheads and treating my acnes! Okie..during the whole process, I was closing my eyes...so I had totally no idea what tools is He using on me...He uses this tool, I suppose is tweezer and starts 'digging' on my nose gently..Not much of a pain...UNTIL He suddenly starts using another tool (I supppose or was it the same tool?), to poke on my nose. Damn Pain!! (It's sort of like using a needle to poke on your skin..that 'kind of feeling') Everytime He does that, I frowned..Think He poked at least 10 times..on my nose..Then He starts using some infra-red device..and scan around my nose and chin area..Can feel some heat radiating from the device...There seems to be some 'Red ants bite' feeling on my nose and chin area..Not exactly as painful as the purging of blackheads.

The last process..is to close back the pores. This involves the use of cooling lotions/creams on my face. I know He again...applies one layer after another..My face was sooooo cool..got this minty smell...Then the last step was to put a cooling mask. He put a a cloth sort of like wire-mesh..then cut the 'nose' portion for me to breathe..before He applies the last coat of lotion/cream. Waited for around another 10 mins, before He removes the mask and does the final cleansing.

Lying there stiffly for around 2 hours...my head went spinning when I tried to get up from the bed. He gave me some creams and lotions..for me to cleanse my face and prevent infection on my nose.

Feel very satisfied after this facial wash..90% of the blackheads are gone! And my face got this firmy touch, bouncy bouncy feeling..Hehee...so nice and smooth to touch..

I think its a good move..to change myself..Am I vain? Hahhaaa. Think I will plan to start going for facial treatment every few months..

Jeffrey. Yeah! You had succeeded in making your first move..1st Task Completed. 2nd Task on the way~~~No procrastination!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home