Saturday, July 01, 2006

BBQ..with my secondary friends

Will be meeting my few close secondary friends for BBQ at East Coast. Hope it wil be a pleasant outing.. =)

9.55am - I'm back at home!! I'm so tired..I didn't sleep the whole night...so it means I'm been awake since yesterday 7am...that's more than 24 hours..and now I'm blogging...Later in the afternoon, got to go for an important appointment. One that I've been sooooo looking forward (if you have guessed correctly...Yep..it's one of the two tasks that I have been procrastinating). I wonder how it will turn out to be. Excited!! Excited!! Excited!!

Now, I found that's something unusual about me...Quite often in any BBQ sessions, I will always end up being the Cook, preparing foods for my friends. Personally, I really enjoy cooking for them. Please...don't doubt my cooking ability...I do make sure that they are 100% cooked. Hehehe. =P However, I don't usually eat alot...I feel full after preparing the foods for them.

We played Monopoly throughout the night..I'm the first one to be declared bankrupt..Hahaha. So pathetic..Only managed to get the the deeds for Orchard Rd, Tanglin Road and Scott Road..They were building houses and hotels around other places...and I failed to build any because my luck was so bad..that I didn't manage to step onto my lands again after buying the lands..To make matter worse, those 3 areas...are the least 'profitable' lands. BoOOo.

Received a belated present from them. Thanks a lot guys! Got a wallet from them. The wallet that I'm using now was given by someone dear to me...about five/six years ago..I treasured it so much..that I refused to change my wallet because some of my friends feel that the leather is quite worn out. Now I think it's time to change le..But I will still keep that old wallet in a safe place. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home