Sunday, July 09, 2006

Our Journey to the West

Just a few more hours, commanders and men of 7xx SIR will embarked on a 'Journey to the West' for 2 weeks..Book-in at 7.00am..at Tanjong Gul Camp..at Tuas area..So far!! Somemore tonight, gt the World Cup Finals, the battle between France and Italy at 2.00am. Who will win? To someone who seldom or never really into soccer matches, if the hot favourite is Italy, I shall take France..Hahhaa. Nah I didn't bet..So it doesn't matter.

Tomorrow will really be a MONDAY BLUES to all people..Hahaha!!

Finally finish packing all my stuffs into my big barang bag..No..not the Alibaba Bag we had during army days..HEAVY! I wondered why do we need to bring those standard items..so ley chey..aw...

This year ICT..our platoon is down with a few people again..namely section 1...only left with Weiliang, Lawrence, AhHwa, Eddy and Junren; section 2 include me, Zhenhui, Junwei, Shunyi, Terence and Shaowei; Section 3..Sing kwang, Eric, Joel, Lao Heng, Soon Siang and Eng Keong. That's all.
Downgraded personnels: Benjamin and Kok Ann..
Deferred personnels: Dashun, Russell, Ronald (possible)
Commanders? Messy...No idea..

Wonder if there are any new personnels joining our platoon..Hmmm..

Hope this Reservist will provide our friends (or me) to take a break from their daily work routine; to sort out some thoughts and last but not least to meet up with old-times friends.

So while I'm away..from 10th - 15th and 17th - 21st...Please do not miss me. SMS me if you need to find me..CYA~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home