Sunday, July 09, 2006

Daiso Supermarket

Received a sms in the morning from my friend, Ed asking me to accompany him to buy things. Since I got nothing planned for the day...I agreed.

We went to Daiso (A big supermarket that sells everything at $2) at IMM. Before that, we had our lunch at the foodcourt..Recently..I have this cravings for fillets..Dunno why? Anyway, I ordered rice with fried dory fillet..Hmm..

We bought alot of things from there..erm..mainly he bought those stuffs..not me. Spending about $30 in Daiso..Hahaha..We went to this toy section, and we behave like little kids, browsing through all the toys and playing with them..Ed bought 3 toys for himself..and 1 for his nephew.

It was a fun day! Can you imagine we spend about 2-3 hours in that supermarket just looking at the stuff..hehe. feel like a child at that moment..

Lately, its seems that I've been going out frequently...every day or alternate days with frens' company..Trying to remain on the cheerful side. =) Hope friends around me will stay cheerful too.

p/s: Daiso will be opening their second branch at Plaza Singapura..So next time, no need to go so far to IMM..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home