Saturday, October 14, 2006

e One on Friday the 13th..

Friday, the 13th...spells an unlucky day for me.Truely Unlucky.

Got diarrhoea attack in the early morning...went to the Gents for 3-4 times..Conclusion: I think it was the malay food that I taken for breakfast..

Couldn't really concentrate on my work. To make matter worse, my that lady 'boss' was so unsensitive, burst into flames...screaming and banging tables at me!! So sick, mentally and physically...

At that point of time, many thoughts went through my mind.
I'm not suitable to work under a woman! Even when my ex-boss, Robert screams a 100 times violently than her, I can take it. My patience was there. But not this time. I had a feel to quit on the spot. I really feel depressed. Having worked for 2 weeks, I haven't feel happy doing my work. I mean, if you like your job, like what you are doing, you should be feeling happy. I'm not. Perhaps (Really!) I shouldn't be in logisitics/event management. Not my cup of tea. Going back to Public Relations or being a Broker might be a better choice for me.

Took a half day MC leave. Wanted to get out of the office ASAP. Decided to go to Marine Parade Polyclinic to see doctor..Paid $12 instead of usual $20++ at my family doctor. An hour was spent rotting there.

Went home. Took medicine and rest. Before my friends asked me out for a walk. It could be the last time I will see my mum and never get to meet my friends that fateful day. While walking towards the MRT, there is this lady, (driving) almost knocked into me. It was 'Green light'. FUCK. It was so close to me! I looked at her sternly, gave her middle finger and pointed to the Green Man. She ignored, and continue to drive. 2 FUCKING BITCHES in a day.

The evening at the MRT, was more frustrating..people keep stepping on my slippers...FUCK! Never say sorry also! Mood was totally dampen, until I met my friends..they are a bunch of funny clowns...Hahaha. I'm always glad to see them..

Sidenote:
Friday, 13 Oct..Birthdays' of 2 close friends - Alvin and Zhenhui. Hope they had enjoyed their birthdays with their love ones or friends. Hopefully not an unlucky day for them.

14 Oct: 1 more day to Convocation..Looking forward to it. But my stupid pimple ain't healing. Gonna look ugly tomorrow...(anyway, i'm ugly loh)

This is my 200th post..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home