Wednesday, October 04, 2006

e One with lots of things to say..

Been quite some time..never update my blog..

Here it goes...for those who are interested to know what I have been doing lately:

Sunday, was the big event for one of my good friend, Mr Geryl Lim. Yeah, He's getting married. Didn't manage to be his 'Brothers', so I missed out the fun, they had in the morning when the bridegroom went to fetch the bride, Ms Marilyn Ng..Anyway, that day, I was busy sourcing for my clothes..Intended to wear a pink shirt and a jacket to go with jeans (ya..dun be surprise..actually i wanted to 'match' their 'theme'..the newly-wed likes PINK COLOUR mah..haha..i'm so good boy..hee) In the end, I dirtied my pink shirt, and settled for a pink tee-shirt instead (kns, kena said by friends that i'm not formal and do not respect the occasion...duhz), and because the weather is so freaking warm...i give up wearing my jacket too...

Met my friend, Ed (I already said I meeting a guy friend, someone just dun believe it, insisting that it was a gal... =_=!) at Bugis. Wanted to look for some winter wear at Muji as he is planning to go to Japan (wow..i want to go!!!) Shopped around, in the end he bought a pair of slipper and a shirt and a nice brown tie from TopMan. He helped me to pick up a long-sleeve shirt for work too..=) (Thank you! if you are reading)

Rushed down to Traders Hotel, for the wedding dinner at 6pm..to witness the exchange of vows between the newly-weds. (So touching, to say those words..when will I have the chance to say to my other half?) It was fun at dinner itself, as we talk cock and laugh at jokes at ourselves...silly..hee. Another touching moment...was the speech made by Geryl. Was almost sick (rashes), when I had my seafoods and wine. Collapsed on bed...after reaching home.


me in pink!!


Monday is 1st day of work for me at iPark Singapore - Korea IT Industry Promotion Agency at Suntec city, doing event management. Got a big, international project on hand, the Global Entrepolis 2006 to be done by end of Oct. That's like less than 4 weeks to work on!!! Well, it will be a great portfolio for me if I managed to make it a success. Had been working late since Day 1..

Hasn't been really able to online my MSN this few days...went home..bathe..sleep..SOOO tired.

Today..I just received my academic transcript..so happy!

Coming Sunday..House warming...Next Sunday..Convocation!!!

October is really a busy month...No time to relax except now...

I will be out of MSN most of the time...so please do not miss me. luvs u guys/gals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home