Sunday, September 10, 2006

e One with Jeff Chang's

Finally..Got Jeff Chang's latest album.."Be Your Man".

Review..Hmm..Still can't say much about other songs yet...
Feel that those songs aren't the usual style of his past albums..
Usually after listening to first round of the CD, I most probably can hum to a few tunes..
But not this time.

But his 1st Hit - "Be Your Man"..gonna be the one worth listening..
Perhaps it's just me who appreciate this song..

Well..I will say that Jeff Chang is my all-time favourite male mandarin-pop singer. Was attracted to his crystal-clear voice..That was during my secondary school days..Didn't actually notice him until one friend, broadcasted Fm93.3 during recess time. That was the first time, I heard his "Kuan Rong or Generosity". Eversince then, I will always get his albums, been supporting him. Hmm...sad thing is I had never really been to any of his concerts. (Poor student..back then) Hope will have an opportunity to see one..and sit in the front row! Haahaa. He doesn't look like in the 40's..Look so young..forever.

Okie..some people might have guessed it. Where does my name "Jeffrey" comes from? No doubt..Heee..

Then..there was other singers that I like too..namely..Daniel Chan, more recent ones will be Guang Liang and Lin Jun Jie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home