Thursday, August 31, 2006

Why are you back?

It really came to be a VERY BIG SURPRISE for me..

Yes..You came back to my life tonight again. I thought you were OUT of my Life since February..

You first came into my life 5 years back..then you left after a year plus..

You came back the second time into my life..last August..and then you left me this February..because of an incident..

Now..for the third time..this minute..You stepped into my life again..When will you be leaving me again? *shrugged*

I'm not expecting much from you.
I'm just wondering why my fate or destiny turns out to be this way.
Hmm..I guess it's my own action..I shall be responsible.
*I can turn away from you*
*Ignored your emails*
*Pretend that you DON'T exist*
But I choose another path..I still keep you as my friend.
A friend - One who I believe whom never hurts me again..never again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home