Saturday, August 19, 2006

Some short updates..

Watched Click on Thursday..Nice comedy but with a typical sad ending..(sob sob)
"Will you still love me the next morning?"
"Forever and ever, Babe."
Morale of story? Make a balance between your family and work life..Treasure everyone..your family members, love ones and friends around you. Just for Laughs: Please do not put doggies together with duckies..They will be very 'messy'...Haahahaa
------------------------------------------------------------------
Had lunch with two army friends at the Beach Road Market on Friday. First time, tasted the highly recommended - Chilli Noodle. The ingredients consist of tau pok, slices of fishcakes, slices of boiled egg, 2 prawns, and 3 pork ribs. Lots of Chilli. Oh! and a bowl of bak ku teh soup. Yummy! Had a pool session. And dessert - the infamous Ah Balling Tang Yuan at Beach Road Market..Ate 4 balls..whoo!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Was electrocuted on Wednesday!! Apparently..I tried to switch off the light with my wet hand after bathing. That's when this sharp pain, machiam like red ants bites (a lot!) bited my finger. Within that split second, my whole arm went numb..well, just as I thought that I'm okie, I feel that my nerve system was acting strangely..first I hear 'ringing' sounds in my left ear..then followed by trembles which only occured on my left side of the body, resulting me in having goosebumps. This 'problem' didn't just happen once...but 4 times for 2 days! I began to wonder if it was due to tat mild electrocution..I didn't tell my family or went to see a doctor. It shouldn't be a serious problem, since today, I didn't feel it. I even joked that it could possibly be a ghost that haunt me, standing on my left..which leads to goosebumps..(But hey, I don't feel any coldness surrounding me..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home