Thursday, August 03, 2006

A mini gathering

A mini gathering was held at the HongKong Cafe, along East Coast Road, with my poly friends, Geryl, Junyan, Alison and Benny...

First time to this HongKong Cafe...its seems quite popular, can see that the owner had put up their newspaper and television publicity at the shop. Ordered curry pork cutlet...tasted abit dry..as the curry sauce is not much for someone who likes hot spicy curry...

It's been quite some time..our poly friends met up..Think the last time we met? Erm..Was it Chinese New Year? I think so. Through little conversations, got to know what each individuals is doing...and their future plans..

OMG..I think I'm the only one being 'left out' among my poly group..Hahaha..What do I mean? You see ah..(raaj's quote)..they are ALL attached or married or getting married soon!!! Wah Biang..Big blow to me lor..(okok..i exaggerated..hehe)
Married: Charmaine, Yvvone..
Married Soon: Geryl..
Attached: Xinling, Songhai, Benny, Eric, Junyan, Desmond, Jiemin, Alison..

Just feel that..I don't like to hang out with couples...You know you know...Lonely leh..

I'm left OUT..Okie..I'm single and available...Anyone wants to introduce their friends to me?

P/S: Just when I thought I had a....30+ combo hits on me..I just found out that another group of poly friends..that circle..all of them are attached too, including the 'ah lian'..Aww..K.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home