Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Hokkaido Fair

Met my friend, Derek at Tampines Mall for lunch at the Central Restaurant..Tried the Cheese Baked Rice with Chicken Chop..Not very tasty..just normal..Think I wouldn't order cheese baked rice anymore..

Then we proceed to walk to the Hokkaido Fair...Quite crowded..and Long queues..Decided to have dessert..so we went to have our ice creams..Yummy!..Ordered ice creams with fruits. I took one with blueberry, while Derek took the raspberry..Hahhaa.

Shopped around..before we set our eyes on polo tees at FOX. Derek planned to get the blue/orange striped polo tees..but too bad, the shop does not have his size...so in the end..I got it. He bought a black polo tee instead. Along the way, He picked up 2 more polo tees (red and dark blue) at Baleno..

Today saw quite a number of familiar faces.
1) the sales girl at FOX..she was once my junior in secondary school..and live near my neighbourhood..Don't think she recognise me..Hehee
2)in the mrt..saw my secondary classmate..Eh..I doubt he remember me too...

Now..its time for me to go back camp le...Bye~ Guys..
Cya back on Sat/Sun..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home