Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just an update..

Not that I've been busy with any stuff lately...till I didn't update my blog for more than a week..But rather, been feeling lazy to write anything on myself..or even other people..

My memories are failing me...I can't recall any particular details of some people around me..Perhaps it's a good sign..*Shrugs*...Guess it's a good way to start forgetting some unhappiness..

My cousin..is asking me again..to work in the Bank or something..Still pondering whether to take up the offer..and go for an interview..

Met up with a friend for a lunch break on Friday and shopped around Orchard..Didn't bought anything..Better to save up...(Haven't find a job yet..=X) Evening was spent, having dinner with my ex-colleagues at this Turkish Restaurant (name??) at Pahang Street..Hmm..as usual, I ordered Fish & Chips..(kinda reminded me of something at that moment) It tasted nice..but I don't like the fries...After dinner, we off to a small cafe just to relax..(Didn't know that the Owner knows my ex-Boss..Hahaha)

Did I mentioned that I smsed some people in the afternoon..and yet the rude bugger didn't reply my sms till the next day. Don't understand how people can read the sms, and not replying it immediately. What if it's an important sms that requires your urgent reply? Oh..this doesn't just apply to this person..but to a few other friends around me. If this situation continues..the next time you sms me..I will not reply too.

Saturday..was supposed to accompany my friend to see doctor...But then, decided that I do not need to be around..So met each other during evening time for dinner...Brought me to this small outlet that sells wonton noodles at Heeren..very full after eating it..hehe. Shopped around the Town..before ending up at the Rochor SoyaBean Stall..

no activities for the next few days..sigh.
anyway wouldn't be blogging as frequent as last time..most friends aren't blogging too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home