Monday, August 21, 2006

To Forget and Forgive

How many of us are able to forget and forgive a person for something which he/she did terribly to you?

Do you have that generosity?

Continued...

A year ago..September 2005..I received an anonymous sms in the middle of the night..asking me some weird questions (details are censored)...After some serious confrontation with that person through smses, the person said that my number was gotten from a friend, and firmly said no disclosure of the person's name. SO BE IT..I ended that 'conversation'...Save that Caller's number into my phone book.

I remembered I felt very frustrated over the next few weeks..I couldn't figure out who did I offended...to deserve such treatment.

Maybe some of closer friends do remember that I told them this story. Hmm..

Anyway..as I was browsing my phone contacts..I looked at the 'Caller' number again..Brought back memories again..at the same time, I found the number very familiar!!! Quickly, I looked into J's number in my phone book.

Surprisingly..both numbers are identical!! GOSH! The secret was revealed..after a year. No wonder, whenever I received a sms from J...it always appeared as a 8-digit number on my phone. Reason? Because there are two different 'names' in my phone book that bears the same number.

Did a test by asking my friend to text me a message, while I keyed his number with another name and store it in my phone book. Indeed, the result was expected..

Felt very lost..and confused. Why did it has to be J??? Seek advices from my friend..No conclusion. Don't know what to do too..

I wanted to confront J..mainly just to fill up my curosity - "Who give J my number?" I believe that person could be someone both of us know.

No..I wouldn't want to end our friendship, which I treasure very much.

But it will be so awkward to ask J...I can't forsee what will happen next if I popped the question.
Concluding Statement:

Should I forget our past...
Forget the hurts J caused on me..
And forgive J and embrace our friendship..
Forgive J's mistakes because of immaturity...

Tell me, friends out there..Especially those who know the whole story of what I had been through..
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

After I found out...I couldn't sleep the whole night..till about 7.00am..
I teared..
I keep looking at the 2 names with identical number.
I visualise the possibilities of confrontation with J..the goods and the bads of it.
My mind worked non-stopped..
Flashbacks occured back to that particular date on Sept 2005, the smses...every words..

-Feeling Heartbroken-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home