Thursday, August 31, 2006

e Happy Teacher's Day

1st September - A day dedicated to all our teachers for their efforts in educating our younger generations. Just wanna say....

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!
I guessed everyone in any stages of their school lives (i.e. Kindergarden, Primary, Secondary, Polytechnic or Junior College, University), they will have some favourite teachers (less those disliked teachers). We will always offer small gifts, hand-made cards, cakes, held celebrations for our Teachers in the classrooms. Because it's such a joyful occasion, students usually plead teachers to forgo giving lessons. The time was spent with chit-chatting, some cam-whoring, gift-presentations to them..Yeah..the school will also organise the Teacher's Day Celebration at the Hall, where students will put up various performances for our hardworking teachers.
I still remembered during Kindergarden..I had this favourite teacher, Ms Cheng. She teaches us Mathematics. Well, I was slow in learning, but her caring and unconditional love made her efforts paid off, my grades started to improve trememously. Perhaps, that's why since young..I was inspired to become a Teacher..A Maths Teacher to be exact. Surprisingly..even after I had left Kindergarden, I could still see her. You guess? Well, I saw her on the TV occasionally. I guessed she had worked part-time for SBC during those days. Can't forget her look..it's deeply rooted in my mind..especially her that little mole and spectacles.. =X
Moving on to Primary School..I got a few more favourite teachers again..However, I must really apologised..because I can't remember their names. My English and Maths teachers during lower Primary..they are great teachers. I remebered that my mum and a few other classmates' mums will gather together to prepare foods and gifts for these two teachers during the Day. Even after I moved to the Upper Primary..we never forget these two teachers.
Secondary school days were more fun!! More and more favourite teachers..
Sec 1/2: Ms Ismail - Maths Teacher, Ms Suhana - English Teacher, Mr Robinson - History Teacher, Ms Tang/Mrs Wong - Science Teacher

Sec3/4: Mdm Sue - History Teacher, Mrs Nair- Geography Teacher, Ms Lee - English Teacher, Mr Ngan - Math/A.Maths Teacher, Mdm Chen - Form Teacher
Every Teacher's Day Celebrations..our class will definitely be involved in some activities or performances..Mainly because...our class has a bunch of highly active, fun-loving groups of gals and bois (not including me..haha) We'll decorated the classroom, and the blackboard will be written/drawn with all sorts of wishes and comical pictures of our teachers..cute!!
I wondered how have they been doing now...I somehow miss the days in Schools..and with my favourite teachers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home