Friday, September 29, 2006

e One on 28th Sept..

Surprisingly...28th Sept happens to be the Birthdays of 3 friends; Ed, Russell and Winson. It isn't really easy to find friends who are born on the same date..as in like..WOW, i am amused! (okay..to some..it might be no big deal, especially they have hundreds of friends..but to me..I only have a limited number..that's why they are so special to me) But one thing about them...they are born in different years...Ed is 26, Russell is 25 and Winson is 23.

Sidetrack a little...I do have some friends who are born on the same day, same year:
  • Xinling and Benny - 5th June (Both are my poly classmates)
  • Zhenhui and Alvin - 13 Oct (One is army buddy, the latter from poly)
Nevertheless...I also shared the same (birthday) date as my friend's friend..Derek. Heehee. i'm not lonely~

Most of my friends...are either Geminis or Librans, born in the months of June and September. Hmm..interesting hor?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well..todae, met up with Winson, the Birthday Boy (since he invited me, i can't possibly celebrate for the other 2...okay..they didn't call me. bleah..Haha) together with our common friends like Andrew, Vance, Winston and his friends..erm can't really spell out their names..

Anyway, the 9 of us had our dinner at Kenny Roger. Me, Vance and Andrew gave him a voucher from TopShop and bought him a cake too. After dinner, we left to have a small drink at the Central Teahouse at Marina Square..

Nice day spent outside..getting to know new friends..and avoiding my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home