Friday, September 29, 2006

e One working soon...

Went for an interview in the morning, and got the job..Though it's going to be a 2 months temporary job, but the workload seems damn heavy...A project was thrown to me, asking me to organise an event in the late October..That's like 4 weeks only to rush all deadlines. I wondered if I can take up the challenge..haha "Please be prepared to work till late hours"..wow..that really kills me, be'cos it means i'm gonna spend less time with my friends or even on MSN. So don't be surprise if during this whole month..i may not be online. But okay lah..the pay seems reasonably well, paying me about $1600 without CPF.

So after the interview, sms-ed a few friends about the news. So if you have received it..you are an important friend to me, okay? =) I just wanna share my joy or sorrow with you bois/gals at the first moment. However to those who didn't receive, it didn't mean anything, be'cos I can still share the piece of news through MSN (that is if you're bothered to ask me about it)

Planned to meet up with friends for lunch, but response was low..Spent 2 hours walking around Suntec, Marina Square, City Link..then to Dhoby Ghaut..before I decide that I should go home..my legs are tired after walking such a long distance and in such a warm weather.

2 more days to Geryl's wedding..and I've not figured out what to wear..headache..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home