Saturday, October 07, 2006

e One on a special Mid Autumn Festival

its really been a long time, I ever stepped a foot in a pub...Together with 4 friends, we went chilling out at some pub. Quite new to the place...looks good...got sofas to lie on..And for the first time, i drank alcohol, without my face blushing..instead they commented I looked pale white..Hahaha.

it's good to have this bunch of close and special friends who mean alot to me in my life..they are dears to me. i will treasure this special friendships among us.

side track abit:
day at work was particularly less demanding. and because my superior needs to have her family mid-autumn dinner...so i'm being let off the 'prison' earlier. Left office at 6.00pm. it will happen only one time. Other days, I need to work late..latest..? 8.30pm on Thurs.

quite hazy these few days because of the forest fires at Indonesia. morning..was okie...until evening, it gets thicker..and the smell of burnings...

this year, no more traditional Da Zhong Guo's mooncakes...Mummy/Brother bought durian and mango ones. Durian mooncake taste ordinary....i will have prefer to eat durians right from its shell!! Nothing beats that taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home