Thursday, February 15, 2007

e One clearing debts..

it's the time of the year...
when you have to clear your old debts..before the Chinese New Year..so it will represent a new beginning

So today, SMS-ed 3 persons, asked their bank accounts..and credited a total of $60 into 3 different accounts...i don't remember i owe any other people $$...so i think i have cleared my debts for this year..Even if i do, i think they couldn't remember too..

but i do remember there are people out there who owe me $. 2 people who owe me since last year...

besides $...i guess i owe 'debts' to..
a) my parents..i will never be able to repay them this life..
b) those who consoled me when i'm in the darkest and lowest point of my life this year.
c) those who helped me in some other ways in my life this year..
d) some people because of karmas..
e) friends who give me small treats or give little gifts to me this year..

3 MORE DAYS to CNY! Yet I only had my 'head' and 'lower body' done..(i mean shoppings, cut hair, and facial) 'Upper body'.....duhz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home