Thursday, February 08, 2007

e One with pineapple tarts..

these few days...whenever i saw Pearlyn on MSN..will always try to ask her to bake pineapple tarts for me..since she nowadays...busy trying to bake her corn flake cookies...in the end, she still can't make time for my pineapple tarts!!! Of course, she succeeded in baking her cookies then.

unexpectedly..today..while watching Channel 8 - 8.30pm programme..it was showing the family baking pineapple tarts..and coincidentally at the same time..a friend called me..saying that he wants to pass me something - PINEAPPLE TARTS to me. WOW!

sounds so blissful hor..like fairytales..hahaha..but the person is a guy lah..*feels so weird*

and i got this 'Get Well' Card from him..wishing me lucks for tomorrow's medical appointment..

A million thanks to you! (i know you are reading my blog... >.<)

the pineapple tarts..

P.S: I had secretly taken one bite of those (opps!)..and it is really yummy..the pineapple fillings are soft and tender ? Will have to restrict my family from stealing my yummy goodies.. Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home