Saturday, February 10, 2007

e One to downgrade a not?

i guess some of my friends have probably known of my medical condition.

one thing, my guys/army friends are most concern is: DOWNGRADE. They asked me to go downgrade. given my present condition, i might be able to downgrade..but what if after 2 years, i am fine..the MO might upgrade my pes status...and i'm liable for reservist again..and worst of all..i will not belong to my unit anymore..that's shitty!

honestly speaking, i really don't like the idea of downgrading..or said excuse myself from my platoon...perhaps i miss the days of army fun...the driving of my jeepy...the respectable jungle hat...and everyone.

even if i downgrade..there is a possibility that i might still go for reservist..but only fit for light duties. Haha..

like what Weiliang said..the next 2 ICTs are low-key ones..so most probably will not be taxing on me..

Conclusion??? No idea yet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home