Wednesday, January 17, 2007

e One with 2nd seizure attack!!

yesh if u are reading my blog..

i had the 2nd seizure attack (today, 17th) after exactly two weeks!!

yesterdae, i slept early at 9pm..and wake up at 9am..watched the "Good Morning, Singapore" till 10am. felt abit boring cos my brother was using the computer..so i went to sleep for a while..

half way..i woke up, and hear a 'ringing' sound in my left ear, and abit shivering. within a few seconds, i blackout. but i still remember i was salivating before my blackout. and i cant remember anything else..

when i woke up, i was in the living room. my dad, brother, mum, a few neighbours and 2 paramedics were around! deep in my heart, i knew it, i had seizure again! my dad keeps asking me to sit down..relax..rubbing my hands and legs..

after that, was sent to TTSH (because my parents thought it will be better to sought consulation for doctors in TTSH instead of CGH). hours of waiting!! damn them. had a blood test, and show normal result. throughout on the bed, i couldnt rest well, due to muscle aches..the whole body!

i was in the hospital from 11+am till 5pm..before they concluded that i can be discharged. gave me panadol for my headaches..initally the doctor asked if i wanted to be transferred back to CGH for consulation, and i said okie. they contacted my doctor in CGH, and she said it was not necessary..and pushed me back to TTSH..sighz.

and i'll need to go for medication if my results show positively on 9th feb..

according to my brother's story:

he was playing computer in the living room, when he heard some noise coming from my bedroom..so out of curiousity, he went in and checked to find out that i was having seizure again. my hands and legs were stiff, eyes roll backwards..teeth clenching..and bloods from my mouth..apparaently, i had bit my lips, and quite an amount of blood was lost. the whole thing lasted about 10mins..

after that, my eyes opened..he thought i was okie already. but then my eyes closed and went back unconscious..this repeated twice within another 10mins...

luckily this time round, they got the knowledge that i provided for them. they put me slept at side way...and avoided putting METAL SPOON in my mouth..

it wouldnt have been worse...if my brother is not at home and only my mum at home, for she is in the kitchen when things happened..how disasterous can that be, without her knowing..i might be in some deep shit then..

till then, i will take care of myself...
friends, thanks for well wishes again...
and shall inform you about my results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home