Friday, January 12, 2007

e One not fit to take care of anyone..

just some thoughts:

Why did the illness strike me?? Of all people..it had chosen me. Fate? Or blame myself?
Okie..70% of all the cases...there are no known causes..but medical reports know what can triggered such an attack.

If seizures are triggered by: due to lack of rest/sleep..then why those people who worked 16+ hours a day..never kena?! I merely tired myself because of festive seasons..(i guess so?)

Irony..I still wanted to take good care of myself first, stay healthy..so that I can take care of others..I doubt that will be possible. I shall count myself lucky if I didn't become a burden to others..

So well..let's just stay tuned for my follow-up (EEG Examination) on 16th Jan. Bless me.

4 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Take care bro..eu

Mon Jan 15, 12:00:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

thanks bro.
i will. i dun need anyone to take care of me anyway...cos i dun deserve any.

Mon Jan 15, 12:17:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, bro...
Eat more fish will help..

Mon Jan 15, 01:18:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

really?
u think i xiao mao?
hahaha

thanks! catch up with u guys soon!

Mon Jan 15, 04:13:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home