Friday, December 29, 2006

e One looking back at 2006..

it's the time of the year..when everyone starts looking back what they had done for the whole year..a recap of 2006 - achievements in career, better luck in love, maintaining healthy lifestyle, more quality time spent with family and friends..the list can goes on and on..

So just a recap of 2006 for me...(i think i gonna spent a few hours reading all my entries!)

1) Most importantly, I had been penning down my thoughts in forms of words and pictures in this blog. Took some quizzes, interpreting my personality and character. A lot of silly but interesting entries that makes you set thoughts in life and everything revolving around you. Like some friends said, most of the entries are rather depressing, occasionally there are some happy ones. To date, I had about 270+ entries. That's alot!

2) Made new friends, widen my social circle. Friends who accompany me during saddest and happiest moments. Friends who are willing to provide listening ears to you. Friends who I had quarrelled and criticised. Friends who are like passing clouds. Friends who had forgotten about me. Best friend - You! Close friends - Few. True friends - Few. Good friends - Many. Love them alot. I'll still remain a friend to many whom you can trust and confide matters with. (Resolution 3 partly achieved)

3) Officially graduated! I'm a Curtin's graduate in Bachalor of Commerce (Marketing & PR). Started studying since March 2004, and received the certificate on 15 October 2006. Owe mum 3/4 of the course fee..yet to repay her. (Resolution 1 achieved)

4) Getting more out-going with friends. More sunshine look (abit tanned than last time). Sounds positive right? (hahaha) More KTV sessions with all friends. Chilling out at our favourite hangouts. Took out new sports - inline skating. (Resolution 4 partly achieved) But still alot of health problems. Really need to take good care of myself before I can take care of others.

5) Employment. 6 months of experience in fields of PR and events management. Not that bad. Really feels great to be in this line..though the stress is tremendous! (Resolution 2 partly achieved)

By this time...you guys might be thinking where is Resolution 5 - Relationship? Don't ask me. I don't know the answer too. Experienced ups and downs..Sometimes, tiredness does wears me down. Had my fair share of problems..yet at the same time..consoling the others.

6) Had our 2nd Reservist in July for 2 weeks. Nice and Fun. A great gathering for all of us. I shall see them again for one week in next July...Remember our Happy Hours! DUDES!

7) Oh! Bad debts.. Since beginning of the year..I doubt I will ever collect them back. $500 in total. Haix. Okie..i myself owe some money..Small amount. Will repay them as soon as i meet up with them.

8) Had enjoyable birthday celebrations with few groups of friends this year. Presents weren't exactly important, but friends, they are..

9) Tried new stuffs: like facial wash, hair dyeing, eyebrow shaping, writing entries in chinese, revamping my blog by myself, exploring new places etc..

10) Witnessing more and more couples getting together or married. 2007 will be a year of at least 2 wedding dinners to attend. Not to mention..Somebodies are becoming PAPA and MAMA in June..

Reading all my previous entries (took me 4 hours to finish), i laughed and teared..recalling all those memories (good and bad ones). though they may be only fragments..but they will be there in the mind forever...just like in this virutal world, where it wouldn't erase a single thing.

let's us all move on to 2007. hopefully it will be a better year ahead for you and me. we'll all start afresh. The past shall remain, the future to embrace upon.

2 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Dude, you have experienced a very eventful year 2006.

Sat Dec 30, 10:03:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

hmm..felt that it was not exciting enough..hee

Sat Dec 30, 10:14:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home