Sunday, December 03, 2006

e One - Just Simply Me

Sometimes..somethings are better left to be unspoken..
Sometimes..somethings are better left to be untouched..
Sometimes..somethings are better left to be kept in the heart..
Sometimes..somethings are better left to be kept in the mind..

Once..it's said..
Once..it's involved..
Damages are done to other parties..
What's being done..Cannot be undone..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life can be very simple if you choose it...
However, if everyone starts playing mind-games...
Things get complicated and complexed...
Perhaps that's the way you want it - Hurt those who had hurted you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust and Truth..
A thin line in between..
You can tell all the truths, but I may not trust what you said..
For it only takes one wrong doing to destroy what you had built up..

Deceits and Lies..
Black and white..
Former - with intention to deliberately deceive another person..
Latter - a harmless or trivial one in order to avoid hurting anyone..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A friend once said..
Each of us is wearing masks in his/her life..
Masks that can't be taken off throughout your whole life..
At least one is needed..if not multiple..

Fake pretendences..I called it..
Bunch of Hypocrites..
And lots of Backstabbers..
Resort to anything and everything just to harm you..

Wall of defences..He named it..
Layers of built-up walls..
Cautions and preventive measures..
Protecting yourself from the harms caused by people you called - 'friends'..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had a small conversation with my mummy few days back..on the topic about cardiac arrest..I could only remember a small portion of it..

M: If i suddenly also have cardiac arrest..what will you do?
J: I don't know..but i guess if that really happens..I will be sad, yet glad..because you left without feeling any pain..It's better than to be sick with illness..feeling painful everyday..But without staying by yourside to accompany you..I feel sad.
M: (silent..)
J: Mum..at least you are in your 60s..You have experienced a great deal of life..You dated..Got married..Gave birth two little brats..and many more..Live to send grandma and grandpa off..What if tomorrow I never wake up again? I'm only just 25 years old..I had many unaccomplished things to do..I can't hold the hands of the one i love..except my family..I am unfilial, shall i leave before you and dad..Well, if that really happens..i'm sorry.
M: Don't be silly.
J: That's always a possibility...you know it. Anyway..i'll give you a list of important persons to contact...you know what i mean...

I don't fear of death..but i feared of what the aftermaths of my death..I want my close friends to walk the last journey with me..So I had to double make sure that they WILL come..they HAVE to come..they MUST come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday..
Feeling a bit lousy at night..Took a long walk from Outrum, Singapore General Hospital..with an objective in mind..In the end, I reached Suntec City..Well, perhaps i clocked another distance of 3-4 km in my life. Guess I'm well-trained due to my vocation. Took me an hour..On the way..saw someone attempting to commit suicide at Bras Brasah Complex..Few police cars and fire engines...but no sight of the victim..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home