Sunday, November 19, 2006

e One who has lost a precious item..

an amulet..
the persona has been carrying with him..
never had it leave an inch away from him for 5 years..

through the army daze period..
it accompanied him during the darkest moments..

when the night falls..
when the persona is all alone..
when the place is just next to Choa Chu Kang Cemetery..

when bad things are about to happen..
when things don't go the way he expected..
when the persona feels uneasy..

the amulet..
a source of his spritual belief..

to say his prayers to..
to depend his luck on..when everything goes against him..
to tell himself not to give up on anything..
a friend, a companion, a family to him..

the amulet..
now that you are gone..

perhaps it's fate..
perhaps you tried to protect me from some harmful things..
spirits, accidents, fatality..

now the persona feels vulnerable..
now the persona feels a sudden lost of his spiritual belief..
now the persona feels nothing can replace you..

the amulet..
where are you??

will you be in his heart..in his mind..stay with his faith..?

Lost my amulet during my trip to East Coast Park..or on a cab..or at friend's house or friend's car..I really don't know. Don't ask me to get it from temples or anywhere else...coz' it's given by a Thai Master once a year during Vesak Day..I'll have to wait for one year then..Sighz. Guess I'll have to depend on myself for the next one year..Bless me!

Edited: Some friends tried to console me...Thanks alot! But I still can't help blaming myself for the carelessness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home