Thursday, November 30, 2006

e One..jobless again..

Time's up..
Today marks the end of my 2 months of work at...
And I'm back to square one...jobless again...
And I know I will get scoldings from some people..because I was not eager to find a new job the past 2 weeks...
Time to tidy up my resume..and sent to whoever, whatever, whichever, wherever..interested in hiring this 'cute' little chap..

My immediate boss, and an other colleague decided to give me a farewell lunch at Pastamania..Appreciate it..This is my second lunch with her..Well, when she's really not that stressed at work, she's a defenceless lady to me..

The feeling of leaving this workplace is not the same as the previous one...less saddening..
Just like I told one of my friends, Samuel..
Perhaps..it's because I worked only for 2 months..
Perhaps..it's because of their seniority and positions (directors) held..therefore I'm not that close to my colleagues..

Enough said..I learnt alot..and become wiser...

Time to move my butts..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home