Sunday, October 29, 2006

e One with Confused Mind

i can't read minds..
i can't interpret words..
i can't sense feelings..
i don't know..am i been misleaded...
Editedx1: 10.00am
well...it takes two hands to clap..so i shall just be myself..and perhaps wait.
Editedx2: 10.20pm
Humans are complicated creatures...They are complex..we'll never able to understand them..for they are always changing in behaviour...Who is true?
Editedx3: 10.44pm
I betrayed myself..
I ruined the friendship that i treasured alot..I hurt myself and you..No amount of sorry is enough..Neither do i dare to seek for your forgiveness. I had myself to blame. I'm the bad person. Friends, I need time to be alone maybe the next few weeks..sorry if i decide not to meet any of you out. i sincerely apologise now.
Editedx4: 11.34pm
i feel very lost right now...i feel like a fool...like a puppet..being manipulated...i'm losing my ownself...don't make use of my weaknesses..i'm torn inside..i'm being sandwiched..
Editedx5: 12.18am
i reach a conclusion. One that only i will know..don't ask me. i hate myself right now. Believe me..
Editedx6: 7.16am
if you all can't convince me..then perhaps you can try confusing me more..so that my mind will go hay-wired...and 286 Processor will shut down permanently..

2 Comments:

Blogger JunPnG said...

I steal this sentance from someone else. Of cos with my share of input edition la.

"sometimes you are getting what you want, just that you don't realise it. Rejection will only get to you if you accept it and lots more . . ."

Mon Oct 30, 02:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

sometimes the answer is not obvious..or misleading..

Wed Nov 01, 06:46:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home