Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sick

Once again..with a total of 4 relapses and the first one in Year 2008 (16 Jan 2am), while I was sleeping...Not the first time that I had relapse while sleeping. But so coincidentally, last year 16 Jan, I had it during my sleep too..

Life seems bleak for me.. Getting abit depressed why IT has chosen me of all people..

Parents and friends did persuade me to change my job, mainly due to my irregular and working hours that could trigger it. I don't like desk-bound job..I don't know what are my options right now.. Only thing I could do is to really take care of my health.

Medical appointment in April, but possibly be bringing it forward. Maybe the doctor will increase the dosage.. Might need to downgrade too.. Sigh..


Perhaps..I might be gone anytime.

1 Comments:

Blogger hongjun said...

Your health should come first. I am not sure what job should I recommend but then perhaps keep a relaxed mind. Try to manage stress (if any) and make sure you get enough rest.

hongjun

Sat Jan 26, 03:10:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home