Sunday, October 14, 2007

Another case of fits' death occurred..The 25 year-old accountant died during her sleep..Read the news over WanBao and New Paper.. Died during sleep is rare case, but like i mentioned before, there will about 10% that it will happen. And cases of sudden fits' death had been reported during the past few months..

It makes me think of when will I leave the world without saying "goodbye" to my family and friends..It feels rather frightening to go to sleep without knowing if I can see the sun the next morning.. Well. it's something that I can't control.. I just want to enjoy life and be happier..

Mum was asking whether I was stressed in my current job, as she noticed that I had been working late for the past few weeks...and not having enough rest is one critical factor that could trigger fits. I still like my job despite the late working hours..

I need to plan the 'future'...Can anyone introduce a lawyer to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home