Saturday, March 24, 2007

e One at Singapore Garden Festival Part 2 - Contrast

Orchids - The Black (Gold Award Winner) Vs the White (Dendrobium Stephanie Sun)

So which one do you like?
I prefer the black...perhaps due to its uniqueness..
Black and White - we define as 'extreme colours' on both end of a spectrum..
But in reality, black/white are just 'simple' colours and the other end is grey, the complex colour of both black and white. Often, we say there are 'grey areas' in decisions we made..Things that are neither here nor there...So how do you want to choose to live your life..simple or complex? You decide.

Red Roses - Sincere Love, with Passion!

White Roses - Eternal Love, with Purity!

Red and White...What's your take again?
I will rather give you red roses..
Because I want to say three words to you.. "I Love You."
You wouldn't be the beautiful red rose, but the thorns..
Pricking my fingers everytime I hold you..
Just like it pricks right through my fragile heart..
Because of this pain, I learnt to cherish you more, and hold you closer to my heart..
*sounds romantic??* *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home