Friday, March 23, 2007

e One with 2nd medical consultation

Will be going for my second medical review later at 11.30am...

Still thanks to people who wished me well...Appreciate alot..

Will give you an update after the review... =)

Edited (2.40pm) :
Had my usual check up..asking if i had any relapse for the past 6 weeks..
Had none, except for the recent 'shivering' experience on only left side of the body..
Well, he didnt comment on it, or rather he didn't even penned it down on my medical files.
Asked him a few questions..
1) What is the fatality rate for such illness? he gave the same answer as last time, it is dangerous if you are driving or on the road..so i rephrased my question, citing the possiblities of me alone in the house, and no one is around...chances are about 10%..rare cases he said.
2) there was a report that aspartame (sweetening agents) can cause fits..so questioned him about it, only to be told that most reports are not scientific-based...usually rumors. Of course, he can't tell me what causes fits too...cause brain-activities are something uncontrollable..unless with the use of medicines..

So the next medical appointment will be 15 June...if nothing happens, i will continue to take the 300mg dosage..otherwise, he will need to recommend a stronger one for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home