Monday, June 11, 2007

e One - Long time never update..

Had my advanced 26th birthday celebration on 9th June..

Had no intention of celebrating (feeling jaded), but well, since another friend is celebrating his 21st birthday on 12th June, we decided to celebrate together and hold a chalet at Aloha Changi, and invited our friends..

3-Rooms Bungalow...Spacious with kitchen facilities..for 3 days 2 nights at $200. Thanks to Simon, for helping us to book it. =)

Had great fun, and really appreciate those friends who took their time to come down despite the ulu location..You guys are lovely!! Muacks.

I hoped that both the Birthday Boys had been good hosts to all..

I shall let some pictures do the talking..

The Birthday Boys

My first attempt to make a birthday pop-up card..

His 'Sushi' Birthday Cake..

My Birthday Cake

The presents I received...Thank you guys..

More photos can be found at:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2091148881 (password required)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home