Saturday, December 09, 2006

e One with his blog entries

Sometimes, people should try to learn not to assume anything that i written in my BLOG, especially when there are no names are being mentioned in the entries.

Most of them are just general statements...thoughts that flow from my mind..Of course, there are some entries that are dedicated to specific people to read..as they are the only people who know the story inside-out..

It's things like this that result in unhappy, unfortunate misunderstandings. I will have rather to take things at face value. So don't try to read deeper into anything, or unearth any hidden meanings. Because, you might be thinking way too highly of yourself when in fact you're not the one being talked about...Don't be guilty conscience. (uhuh..i'm not referring to anyone again..but if you read too in-depth..then perhaps..you might want to re-think again.)

Obviously, I know I tend to see persons/things subjectively..That's wrong..I need to be more objective..How well do I know before I can put judgement? Perhaps..I need a pair of 'binocular' to look beyond what I am facing.

It's year end soon..Sorry to all those that I have criticised before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home